Wednesday, February 16, 2011
photography
Taking a good picture is hard. I used to be really bad at taking pictures until now. I've learned a lot about picture taking and caption writing in journalism. I was never really into photography before, but now I like it. I would rather take pictures than write news stories. A picture can say a lot about something or even make it look different then it really is. I like taking pictures of people and the outdoors. When our journalism class went into the courtyard it was so much fun. It started snowing and it looked beautiful outside and it was easy to get cool looking pictures. The photo project we did was my favorite project i've done in this class, and i'm sad that were already done with photogrpahy. I am taking digital photogrpahy next year, and i'm really looking forward to that class.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment